IBS and Acid Reflux

Friends,

My grandpa has IBS and digestion problems like Acid reflux. I have been looping Sapien’s IBS audio and Stomach Regenerate for many days now in his room, but no change.

He is barely able to eat due to this problem.

Any fields/stacks to help him?

Don’t just focus on fields, sometimes changes in food can be much more effective and quick in solving problems than fields, I also had reflux, but after using apple vinegar diluted in water I never had it again, water with lemon and ginger are also very effective in resolving this.

5 Likes

Do I give this to him like once a day in the morning?

Yes, and also before any meal, be careful with the amount of water, if too little vinegar can burn your mouth and throat because it is very acidic, dilute it with at least 200 ml of water.

3 Likes

I will try it from tomorrow, thank you.

2 Likes

Try rife frequencies too in Youtube, very useful for these things.
Put them on a metal object.

3 Likes

Try Sigh energy probiotics prehaps
SZ digestive also

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I will try all of them!! :pray:

In addition to audios avoid all foods that contain insoluble fiber. It is irritating to the intestines.
Also if possible avoided some difficult to digest food mix.
Ideally it would be better to do intermittent fasting, consume vegetable broths and easily digestible foods

2 Likes

Thank you, he is 81, so he does not eat much, mostly porridge, rice, potatoes, chicken soup and broth. He is very frail so we are trying to make him eat more.

2 Likes

ok :slightly_smiling_face:

Be careful though not to go against your will not to want to eat at times . This is a normal and instinctive reaction of the body when you are sick. As for a child or an animal which is sick it does not eat during a moment . The internal healing of the body takes place more quickly when it is not in a process of digestion.

It’s great what you do for your grandfather :+1:.

1 Like

2 Likes

Energy work on more old people is hard job. They are changing hardly.
Plants are good choice in this case.

3 Likes

Thank you @Maitreya :pray:

I will make sure to buy him this herb!

2 Likes

if the tincture is strong you can get tea

3 Likes

I have been looping Healing Chamber, that really helps him sleep.

3 Likes