Gumroad: Seven Chakra Healing vs Individual Chakra Healing

Do we need to listen to each individual chakra healing frequency if we are listening to the seven chakra healing one?

Description says:
When there is some “problem” - emotional, mental or physical, there is chakra blockage. With this video you can clear all your chakras with few listenings.

1 Like

i think the difference is that with the individual chakra audios, there’s probably greater intensity in treating the individual chakras since it is devoted specifically to that one chakra.

2 Likes

@Maitreya Your input is much appreciated!

7 chakras is for daily balancing/recharging and saving time.
But if you have blockages in 3rd chakra for example, it’s better to get this audio to clear it faster.

7 Likes

How would you determine if there is a blockage in the chakras?

1 Like

If there is a problem in the physical body, it is an indicator of an incorrect energy leak in that place. The same goes for emotions and the mind. If, for example, a person does not have creativity, then in the second chakra there is a blockage that does not transmit energy properly. It is good to read which chakra is responsible for what as a basis to, then you will know where to work.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Exactly! :smiley:

1 Like

I have the feeling I have a serious blockage intue first 5 chakras, what do I do ?:grinning:

i’m sure this would help, as well as her 114 chakra field and there is also an individual chakra field for the 5th chakra. I would recommend those

1 Like

I dont know if you saw this but I said I think I have a blockage in ALL the first 5 chakras lol
I dont know what to focus on …

1 Like

focus on the first 5 lol

2 Likes

hi the sound stopped after 3 minutes , fix it please