Fields Suggestions

We have in channel in the playlist Basic Clearings, but your friends and family should listen to them.

1 Like

What about something to improving hand-writing?
It would be specially useful for the new Real Notes Manifestor product.

1 Like

I don’t have friends or family that are into this, a remote healing would be wonderful. I can’t be around them all the time as well

1 Like

Field to 'Redirect our love energy ’ to direction that is more beneficial

1 Like

-One for remote healing
-One for remote viewing

6 Likes

More sacred places @Maitreya :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yes! They made it! Thank you @Maitreya

4 Likes

Would it be possible to create a field to permanently disable the amygdala? seen what I have seen I think that the amygdala causes more problems than benefits as it is the main gland responsible for us feeling fear, imagine if we had the amygdala disabled and we did not feel any fear

1 Like

I may be talking nonsense, but wouldn’t that make us psychopaths? I think the amidgala is not only responsible for fear but also other emotions.

2 Likes

For nothing, studies have been done and it has been found that people who suffer from Urbach-Wiethe disease or who do not have amygdala continue to feel all emotions, a disabling of the amygdala would only affect fear, leaving all our other emotions intact. Anyway, let’s see if someone can provide more information on this topic.

2 Likes
1 Like

repairing all veins/arteries etc in the body - boosting micro and macro circulation
thereby fixing any circulatory issues/correcting any damaged veins - broken capillaries - varicose and spider veins

3 Likes

Very interesting.

@Maitreya it seems that love is what is missing in the world today. What about a field to raise the vibration to love or above in you and everyone around you? And sent by thoughts also.
Whatever type of love that we need - romantic , friendship, parental , sibling, animal , nature. Just raise our concousness to love and embody love. Won’t that help the mad state of our world

Hello Astra,
the desired field already exists “send unconditional Love to who you think”.
Maybe this idea of ​​mine would be of interest to you

2 Likes

It sounds awesome ! I’ve used Sapien before but I’m reacting better to Maitreya’s creations. I know about the unconditional love but I was thinking a very powerful ALL love field that combines other fields like ‘’ Lift vibrational state, ultimate compassion, True romantic love, healing in womb, resolve ancestral debt and heal, brain regeneration , brain and heart sync , I feel something powerful like this can fight the negative effects we are seeing worldwide.
We need healing and love

1 Like

Yes, I see that as well. In terms of vibration, Maitreya’s fields are also a little better for me than Dreams. But that shouldn’t be a valence now because I use both excessively. And unconditional love is actually the highest vibration there is and it heals all of that.

“Look at your world, everything you see in it arises from your state of consciousness. The world is a mirror, and it cannot reflect anything else to you than what you keep alive in your consciousness. That is an immutable principle of cause and effect.”
Statement from Neville Goddard

3 Likes

An audio could be made to acquire a supernaturally strong immune system permanently, the corona has mutated, and an extremely reliable medium says that one of these mutations will marry an extremely lethal disease that will kill many people, a boy who predicted the corona says the same thing and several scholars warn of future pandemics worse than this, having a stronger immune system may mean that even if these diseases cannot be overcome, we will succeed.

1 Like

:anguished::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I had a healing session few days ago with one woman. The information that came in my mind for the healing is to put in this woman the vibration of white grapes, cocoa beans, raspberry wine and green tea (gunpowder specifically). When I made that the picture I saw as a result is - virus getting into protective bubble and when it reached some cell - it bounced from it. The woman said after that she had many going to the toilet so guess she pee everything that was not neccesery for her organism. I didn’t researched for the reason… but i am 99% sure that these things stop the virus from mutations. Maybe I can create a combo field about that. If someone wants to, can take some of these things on a daily basis.

10 Likes