DM: The Lover Archetype

DM: The Lover Archetype

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-the-lover-archetype/

Motto: you are the only one.
Basic desire: intimacy and experience.
Goal: to have a connection with the people, the work, and the environment he loves.
The biggest fear: to be alone, alienated, and unwanted.
Strategy: to become more attractive - physically and emotionally.
Weakness: desire to please, with the risk of losing identity.
Talent: passion, gratitude, commitment.

The lover is also: a partner, friend, intimate, enthusiast, sensitive, husband, infidel.

4 Likes

Hey @Maitreya something odd at Gumroad with this DM, it doesn’t allow for PayPal, I have bought a ton of DM’s paying with paypal. Today, I bought Raising Children Knowledge, Archetype Father & Shadow Integration all fine with PayPal, I bought them individually since, when I aded the lover to the cart, the PayPal option went away.

This is more of an FYI, and I will buy this later once I get money on my credit card. I just find PayPal very convenient as the money comes out of my bank account.

Interesting. I will ask Gumroad why this happened. Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s very odd I just bought 12 more DM’s yesterday and no issues with PayPal.

1 Like

I think there was a general issue with Gumroad yesterday. I couldn’t download mandalas from my Library. Then, a half hour later, it was fine. Probably they do some upgrades

Nope, I just tried to now, no paypal option when the lover is selected.
Very odd.

If you still have issues, please contact Gumroad customer service. I got mandalas with no issue.

I just used my credit card to buy that and PayPal for all the others.