DM: The Leadership Gene

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-the-leadership-gene/

⁃ rs4950 genotype activation & expression (leadership gene)

⁃ activate Archetype: The King (without the shadow aspects)

⁃ King Archetype is optimized to be unisex (energies and qualities are optimized for you, and can be masculine/feminine)

⁃ develop/improve qualities of assertiveness, integrity, self-awareness, adaptability, learning agility, influence, empathy

⁃ be stoic and centered, stand in your power (outside forces/words do not affect you)

⁃ create and inspire creativity & determination in others

⁃ become extremely charismatic, earn courage and respect

⁃ energy protection built-in (you cannot be affected by negative thoughts or energies)

⁃ to allow others to see your true qualities and tallent

⁃ others hear and understand you clearly

⁃ motivation and anti-procrastination, improve self control

⁃ clear goals, sense of life purpose, focus on priorities

⁃ become optimistic, stress-free and overcome worry

⁃ confidence & strong belief in yourself, remove limiting beliefs about your personal power

⁃ activation and opening of root chakra, solar plexus and heart chakra

⁃ improve communication & connection (always know what words to use to connect to others)

⁃ improve relationships at work, in your family & with friends/coworkers

⁃ solve problems, always know what steps to take to achieve your goals

⁃ remove all negative feelings, thoughts/beliefs & blockages relating to your goals

⁃ accelerate the arrival of your success and materialize your goals

25 Likes

designed :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thank you :bouquet:

3 Likes

Take this mandala + Masculinity and the world becomes ur playground

5 Likes

What is your experience with this field?

1 Like

Lol masculinity… Seriously??
What about women? :joy:

1 Like

Women what ? It’s not really a priority I think, but I’m sure this two fields can help very much if you want to know :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems you are confusing masculinity with confidence

1 Like

5 Likes

Anyone with any experience of this mandala?

1 Like

This looks incredible. Wow.

I had this DM added to an item I bought from the MF Etsy store. It has made me much more stoic, fluid in my words, confident, assertive, and respected by others. Highly recommended.

7 Likes

Seriously contemplating on buying this one. I feel like it’ll provide great support in many areas.
Would anybody who purchased this product be willing to share their experiences with this?

so one exemple . Before the dm i was able to picking up girls
once an a while, but not often
With the DM i just felt like i dont need to pick nobody , i dont need to chase anyone (idk if its a positive thing).
i am full of confidene at any situation , free from being needy or shame to do what i want to .

powerfull
i would say its the strongest dm of @Maitreya
i was carrying it for a month and i became super confidence
and powerful !!, nobody can effect my inner self from the outside.
more then I expected! ,even Too Much. feel like i cheating my original evolution lol

to my taste if this dm was Without the King archtype it was perfect.

5 Likes

Oh wow, thank you so much for sharing! This sounds like a powerful DM indeed. Might have to get this asap afterall.

I do wonder if perhaps with the field editor, the wanted and unwanted benefits of the field can be tweaked to ones own taste.

4 Likes

@Polaris Can i combine DM The leadership Gene, with Sigma Male DM?
I feel drawn to both, but i wonder if they would clash?

1 Like

Oh I had the same thoutghs. I think yes. I decided to add both to test if they clash. I am going to switch off the King Archetype because it’s more alpha vibe. I had some internal issues with Sigma because I have always been more of an alpha female; it just doesn’t suit me anymore. If you feel drawn to both, I would go ahead and play with it.

2 Likes