DM: The Leadership Gene

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-the-leadership-gene/

⁃ rs4950 genotype activation & expression (leadership gene)

⁃ activate Archetype: The King (without the shadow aspects)

⁃ King Archetype is optimized to be unisex (energies and qualities are optimized for you, and can be masculine/feminine)

⁃ develop/improve qualities of assertiveness, integrity, self-awareness, adaptability, learning agility, influence, empathy

⁃ be stoic and centered, stand in your power (outside forces/words do not affect you)

⁃ create and inspire creativity & determination in others

⁃ become extremely charismatic, earn courage and respect

⁃ energy protection built-in (you cannot be affected by negative thoughts or energies)

⁃ to allow others to see your true qualities and tallent

⁃ others hear and understand you clearly

⁃ motivation and anti-procrastination, improve self control

⁃ clear goals, sense of life purpose, focus on priorities

⁃ become optimistic, stress-free and overcome worry

⁃ confidence & strong belief in yourself, remove limiting beliefs about your personal power

⁃ activation and opening of root chakra, solar plexus and heart chakra

⁃ improve communication & connection (always know what words to use to connect to others)

⁃ improve relationships at work, in your family & with friends/coworkers

⁃ solve problems, always know what steps to take to achieve your goals

⁃ remove all negative feelings, thoughts/beliefs & blockages relating to your goals

⁃ accelerate the arrival of your success and materialize your goals

27 Likes

designed :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thank you :bouquet:

3 Likes

Take this mandala + Masculinity and the world becomes ur playground

5 Likes

What is your experience with this field?

1 Like

Lol masculinity… Seriously??
What about women? :joy:

1 Like

Women what ? It’s not really a priority I think, but I’m sure this two fields can help very much if you want to know :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems you are confusing masculinity with confidence

1 Like

5 Likes

Anyone with any experience of this mandala?

1 Like

This looks incredible. Wow.

I had this DM added to an item I bought from the MF Etsy store. It has made me much more stoic, fluid in my words, confident, assertive, and respected by others. Highly recommended.

7 Likes

Seriously contemplating on buying this one. I feel like it’ll provide great support in many areas.
Would anybody who purchased this product be willing to share their experiences with this?

so one exemple . Before the dm i was able to picking up girls
once an a while, but not often
With the DM i just felt like i dont need to pick nobody , i dont need to chase anyone (idk if its a positive thing).
i am full of confidene at any situation , free from being needy or shame to do what i want to .

powerfull
i would say its the strongest dm of @Maitreya
i was carrying it for a month and i became super confidence
and powerful !!, nobody can effect my inner self from the outside.
more then I expected! ,even Too Much. feel like i cheating my original evolution lol

to my taste if this dm was Without the King archtype it was perfect.

5 Likes

Oh wow, thank you so much for sharing! This sounds like a powerful DM indeed. Might have to get this asap afterall.

I do wonder if perhaps with the field editor, the wanted and unwanted benefits of the field can be tweaked to ones own taste.

4 Likes

@Polaris Can i combine DM The leadership Gene, with Sigma Male DM?
I feel drawn to both, but i wonder if they would clash?

1 Like

Oh I had the same thoutghs. I think yes. I decided to add both to test if they clash. I am going to switch off the King Archetype because it’s more alpha vibe. I had some internal issues with Sigma because I have always been more of an alpha female; it just doesn’t suit me anymore. If you feel drawn to both, I would go ahead and play with it.

2 Likes

I got both Stoicism Mandala and The leadership Gene Mandala, are they working at the same benefit. Or should i combine them?
I am drawn to being Stoic, every time i open facebook or youtube, some stoic video comes out.
The same question goes for Storyteller Manadala, i get great results from storyteller, and theres similiar descriptions in this mandala?

The Leadership Gene has some qualities of Stoicism, but DM Stoicism is more complex. Not every Stoic wants to be a leader, so this field allows one to absorb teachings into everyday life.

I think DM Sigma Male has more in common with the Stoic mindset.

Storyteller is not based on Stoicism but when you add those 3 together, they will work simultaneously on different levels.

1 Like

Recently, I had several insights related to the fields of DM Leadership Gene (including the King Archetype) and DM King Presence. I enjoyed the state these fields provided; I felt very cool. However, constant self-improvement led me to the topic of addressing pride.

Pride and its manifestations:

The essence of pride:
Pride is connected to the ego and our feelings that contain fear. These feelings manifest as pride, reflecting in the world. We project our feelings of rejection, humiliation, and chosenness through behavior, words, and actions.

Pride is a defensive mechanism of trauma. It is always doomed to hostility towards the world and an inability to see its perfection. At the core of pride lies rejection, non-acceptance of something, and a war with God.

Fighting pride:
Fighting pride is useless, as it is itself an idea of pride. Instead, one needs to heal the trauma that leads to pride, and then it will go away.

The crown and its manifestations:
The crown on the head symbolizes the idea that someone should serve us. Behind this “coolness” hides a traumatized child yearning for love.

The crown grows from a struggle for power and a desire for superiority and domination over others. Chosenness is a type of pride. An example of chosenness: “No matter how much I explain to you, you will never understand.”

Self-destruction:
This is also a form of pride, expressed in the belief “I am worthless.” Inside a person with pride, there is everything—from a king to a victim. People who demonstrate their coolness often hide an inner sense of worthlessness.

Healing through love and repentance:
Healing requires love and forgiveness for the pain caused to others. One needs to repent for violating the laws of hierarchy and free will, suppressing others while being in pain.

Inner pain creates outer pain. All external traumas are created by traumatized people. The ego is an idea within the mind that has become a defense mechanism of trauma.

The root of pride:
The ego is the core of all pride, including the crown. Spiritual pride is the separation of oneself from the world, and the crown is pride manifested in the need for others to serve.

Working with the root of the trauma leads to its disappearance, and all habits associated with pride cease to manifest.

I even had an avatar with a crown. Everywhere I saw pride, but it was just a reflection of my own pride.

Serving Others
I hated the phrase “to serve others” earlier. But it turns out that millions of people around us serve others: creating goods, cooking, cleaning, washing, delivering, teaching… and so on. This is all also service. Service to other people surrounds us everywhere.

And I began to realize my divinity and understand the essence of how I, being divine, through my activities, serve or can serve other people.

Even spending time formulating thoughts, spending time and writing this post—I understand that I am serving people. Not to feed my pride, saying, “You don’t understand anything. Here’s how to think correctly.” With the processing of the traumatized parts of my pride, the motivation for actions changes significantly.

Changing people’s consciousness, improving their lives, and producing goods also serve others. What if people free themselves from their traumas, remove their crowns, and consciously embed the meaning of serving others into their activities?

What if instead of…

“I will create a business, I will earn 100 million dollars, buy everything in the world to show how cool I am…”

It will be…

"I will create a business so that hundreds of millions of people use the best and highest quality napkins in the world, while no trees will be cut down, and the napkins can decompose in the soil within 6 months."

I think, in the second case, 100 million would come much faster as a by-product of serving people.

PS: That’s how I transitioned from wanting to have a crown on my head and wanting others to serve me, to wanting to serve others.

PS2: Throughout Earth’s history, there have been many royals, but many were corrupt, cruel, or power-hungry.
What if those who came to power understood the essence of what it means to be a Divine King? To be kind, caring, and compassionate to all people, calm and focused in the face of conflict or opponents, and strong and brave in the face of fear and adversity. Most likely, they would also be humble.

What if rulers wanted to embody this divine essence?

1 Like