DM: Limitless Study

If I can propose you a stack of mandala to become an absolute BEAST in studying, It’s this one :

• Limitless Study
  • NZT-48
  • The Rewarder
  • Leadership Gene
  • Field Integration Primer

My brain is BURNING :fire:

PS : I would surely add later “Energy Increaser + Three Tresures” for less sleep (while still remaining reasonable for the rest time ahah :zzz:).

14 Likes

what if your in your teen years and you used this? should i stop and listen to brain regenration?

:point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

What do you mean by this? Do you mean only listen to 1-2 audios per day if you’re a teenager or am I misunderstanding?

adolescents should listen to a field 1 or 2 times a day

what’s the range of this mandala?

30 cm

2 Likes

one of the first dm’s that i bought
this one is Really effective
adhd get better
more center
i even found myself start playing chess first time in my life
and became good at it =D

1 Like

Chess is my favorite game.
No other can make your mind as sharp as a samurai’s katana. :slight_smile:
Keep going with this activity! :smiley:

4 Likes

what about chess dm :wink:

2 Likes

Does it make sense to add “the doer” mandala to this mandala for added effect? I have to write a term paper, which I haven’t done before, so I am lloking for something to add to this mandala.

The two energy fields do not interfere with each other and can be combined.

1 Like

Thank you, Maitreya. I have bought the field a couple of days ago and it already increased my productivity. Can’t wait for the coming days/month/years.

5 Likes

you actually made it :scream: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is this recommended to be used when we study or used for a long time?

1 Like

Long time. It would be more effective. You might need some time to adjust to this field. Then, your body/mind will react to it.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, want to update this mandala i bought recently.

I have no regrets purchasing this. One of the best personally for me because I love to study and gain knowledge.

Smoking pot for long time ruined my focus and the desire to study and gain knowledge. This mandala instantly from day 1 , has helped me become laser focused, love my study material and everything mental related is improved as described. My subconscious gives the answer I’m looking for in my memory instantly to my awareness, it’s kinda scary and accurate and i love it.

I highly recommend to anyone looking to upgrade their mental capacities. No regrets , maximum rating on this one. If you are interested in upgrading Ur mental capacity, don’t even think about it and buy this immediately :triumph:

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

@inteliron369
Glad to hear!

1 Like

I have this but I have not used it much
I’m using the super intelligence, I think I will add this but I fear of overwhelming my mind but I will try and see.
I would like to combine it with the Superlearning field too but that would be too much I’m afraid since I’m using other fields, especiallly for protection and physical and mental healing

1 Like

You can use deep sleep and deep sleep regeneration to enhance sleep quality, while setting a fixed and constant sleep time in your daily life to cultivate a biological clock. If possible, try not to stay up late. In this way, you will have extremely strong energy!

1 Like