5 Likes
  • old Slavonic too, and Chinese :dromedary_camel:
2 Likes

Do we have to carry with/near us all time or is it enough
just saying the command?

3 Likes

Itā€™s just enough to say the command

2 Likes

Should we carry on mandala through out day or it just singl use and could be left at home before nect session with it?

1 Like

You can leave it at home

1 Like

I downloaded English and Croatian.

I experienced knowing better writing and noticing spelling mistakes.

8 Likes

This is basically omnilingualism.

6 Likes

I wanna ask that, I am downloading English from this DM then I just open to listen to Japanese language field. Would it interfear with each other?
Or I have to wait for couple of days then I can listen to that audio or download another language

Thank you.

no there should be no interference between these different energy fields, even if you use them one after the other.

2 Likes

Would it also work with programming languages?

1 Like

How do you define a language?

2 Likes

Thank you

there is a field in becoming good at computer coding, whatever computer language you use.you can find it with a search engine on this forum or on the maitreyafields shops (gumroad or website).

2 Likes

Hello,
Do we have to look at the mandala periodically while the language is being downloaded? What do usually people feel when the language is being downloaded? Is saying once ā€œPlease download the languageā€¦ā€ enough for the whole proccess?

I just stare at it really hard, say ā€œdownload _____ languageā€ with focused intention and it is done.

You donā€™t need to carry it with you or keep looking at it.
If you are sensitive you will feel tingling in the head towards the back top crown, like a stream flowing into you(information), maybe a headache. Thatā€™s what I had. About 4 days, little more or less, for full download.

And just a reminder to everyone new who reads this, you still need to actually study the language if you want to use your knowledge, itā€™s just much more intuitive, natural, easier to memorize + learn, etc.

5 Likes

Thank you very much that you shared your experience! I am sensitive to some audio files of some creators (not to all and not of all) but in this case I did not hear any body response. I will keep trying as it is important for me.
May by my primary starting effort that triggers the process of downloading is not strong enough and I have to make it stronger. My congratulations to you that you realised how to make it work!

1 Like

a system of communication

Thank you very much. :sunflower:

Close, but thereā€™s more to it than that. This is important, so really think about this.

Have you ever heard a bunch of doctors/nurses talk to each other in that heavy medical jargon? Itā€™s like, you know all those words are in your language, but theyā€™re still foreign to you - almost as if it is its own embedded language within the language you already knowā€¦

What is language, exactly? What does it mean to know the language of something?

2 Likes

From the Fields Suggestions thread:

1 Like