Digital Mandalas Range

What would be the best range of mandalas?
  • 5 cm
  • 15 cm
  • 30 cm

0 voters

2 Likes

Guys vote for 30 cm c’mon
Better if range is bigger (just my personal suggestion)

9 Likes

Yes, i a gree

2 Likes

What about affecting people who are in your personal space?

2 Likes

I don’t think it should matter for most mandalas. Expect those that are bit intense like j seals and not to mention people will not feel it anyways since 98 percent are avarage joes and not energy Sensitive at all. Most mandala I use are 30 m range even around people. And mandalas are positive energy don’t think anything is wrong with people getting a feeling of it. Also there’s always a solution for every problem. If maitrya programs the mandalas in a way that it will only affect if someone desires it consciously. So those who are not aware about such stuff won’t be affected. And not to mention reality shifter mandala is a mandala that can affect people only if they desire it consciously based on command. Won’t work without trigger word even if someone keeps around them for lifetime.

7 Likes

And most importantly there are people who uses mandala while asleep like myself. I always keep them in pocket to be in safe side since the range is short. And when I wake up it’s rekt most of the time lol. If the range is big then this problem will be solved. And can’t keep phone around while sleeping since it damages brain and pineal with radioactive wave which screws up brain chemicals and psychic development…

4 Likes

Good point.

3 Likes

30cm let’s gooo

3 Likes

30 cm is good. I sleep with Mandalas. I will put it right next to my pillow.

5 Likes

There is no such thing as free will anyway hahaha size don’t matter go big or go home ef it.

4 Likes

Agreed! Voted!

2 Likes

I don’t think a one-size fits all approach will work. Some mandalas by their very nature will require a very large area of effect - like the home series for example. I don’t want to cover only 5-30 cm of my home, I want the entire property covered, if not the neighborhood.

But, others should be restricted to a very narrow area of effect, such that they should be on your person but not effect those around you. Any kind of physical change field, or anything especially trying like a trauma release field…these should be very small areas indeed.

12 Likes

But 30cm still seems far away if we are not printing the mandala, surely?

2 Likes

Here is the solution of this:

Made a mandala that will affect all others in range - 5 / 10 / 20/ 30cm /these are programmed, can’t be used for more/. You put all mandalas you have on it and say command:

“Digital Mandalas range is … 5 cm. … It’s done.”
Need 1-2 minutes to do the job.

Here it is:

17 Likes

Can you program all mandala this way ? The current and future ones?

Yeah

4 Likes

So it means I have to put other mandalas on it isn’t it? Only then it will work
So I have to print this mandala and the one I wanna use

2 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

So from now you can make all amdalas 30 cm since it has highest vote. And if anyone needs less range then he can use this one

3 Likes

Yeah, print this and put all others on it
then say command and wait 1-2 minutes

3 Likes