Chrysopoeia pendants acknowledgement

I do not have enough superlatives to describe the pendants I got from this series. They are superiorly fast acting.
I am using the artist pendant and it has boosted my clarity in communication of ideas at work. The conversations I am having with people, just after I started wearing this is of a different calibre. There is more intimacy and fluid exchange of ideas and a generally healthy deeply loving flowing vibe to it.
I have been using the mandalas for 1 year and physical items for 2 months. The mandalas probably got me to the place where I can quickly understand the impact of the items, but without a shadow of doubt the items are super powerful and quick acting.
Thank you Maitreya and team for the creations and thank you for your generosity. :pray:t3::pray:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Indeed, when a person uses such tools for a longer period, they become more sensitive and understand what is happening.

If you wish, you can share in the forum what you have created when you do it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Have 3 of the C. Pendants: Golden timeline for Wealth , The Gate Opener , and just got The Domino Effect: Enhancing Manifestation and Gratitude. , 4 days ago. This Pendant "The Domino Effect>Manifesting , is very powerful !!
I can feel it getting acclimated to my energy and I AM Adjusting to it, as well. I love this new addition to My collection. thank you so much !!
Oh and I also have Gate of Abundance the round pendant.

recieved the final leg ,of all that I ordered today. I reclieve the Domino Effect last week as well as the 8 Virtue Pendants I recleived last week. Today the other 2 parts arrived, the Poster and the 3 ornaments… Love them all. Got them all up and ‘runnng’ too!
First take on the Wealth & Success Poster ! :
Observations with Wealth & Success-Higher Self series: Internally there are shifts in thinking/feeling/ sending out good vibes…wish proserity,peace & Love to both friends and not so friendly folk,alike.
First few hours out, of having this "poster’ these things hanppened and are happening. I can hardly wait to sleep by it,later tonight. I Have the Wealth & Success Poster,Posted Over my bed, the head board area.
there is sense of “calmer-ness”, if you will. THE FIRST DAY. Wow… I sense that these things and more will grow and expand. what a great idea and ‘process’.the journey continues…:slight_smile:
Thank you all so very much!!
I will write more about the C. Pendants
#1) As time goes by,and things unfold ( they’ve begun already) and build,expand,grow!!
& #2) When I AM NOT SO TIRED. It is almost 2:30 AM.
More soon. thank you Maitreya!! Night Yawl:-)

1 Like