Akashic Records

This field is created to help you to connect to your Akashic Records. It will prepare your system and consciousness for this beautiful trip. It has to be used with a calm mind, body and neutral emotional state. :slight_smile:
Remember always to make good preparation and put protections on you before you travel. We already have many protective fields for this use.

28 Likes

oh shiiiii-

2 Likes

Will this astrally project you, or is it more of a mental trip?

2 Likes

maybe this? :smiley:

1 Like

Akashic Records

What to ask the Akashic Records

5 Likes

Look what I found at my book store

2 Likes

Nobody already reached his records? Go, go! :smiley:

11 Likes

One last thing then i can die in peace haha, time travel if you don’t mind mai :heart::grinning:

3 Likes

next best thing is neville goddard revision (if you wish to change the past)

4 Likes

Which DM would be better to pair with this one? Diamon golden crown or spiritual converter?

1 Like

Do you mean as field or as suggestion?

Because there is one revision field.

2 Likes

I want to say spiritual converter

3 Likes

How does the usage of fields impact a record reading?
Pre and post RS readings would probably be different?

1 Like

You might get a different answer when you ask the same question. I had it with tarot readings.

1 Like

If I understand correctly the premise of your question is that this field changes the Akashic record. This field gives you a connection to the record, it does not alter it in any way. What you do when you connect is up to you.

2 Likes

I wanna go and definitely change up some sh*t !! For shure. Any chance of this being put in DM, format!!??

1 Like

I meant that does the usage of any Maitreya fields alter the records?

I assume that any Maitreya fields would be used by me is in the records as well and the information I access after any MF field is just a different set of information from what I would have accessed without using Maitreya Fields.

1 Like

Every change you make with the fields you use from us or with your own internal realizations and self-improvement can lead to changes in your Akashic records. If the things you change are related to karma, lessons, and virtues, this will have the greatest impact.

However, this is not due to a specific field, but rather things happen automatically this way for all beings.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing up my queries.

1 Like