The Dossier

Good evening everyone. I don’t exactly know how to preface this, so I’ll just get to the point.

I understand that the subliminal/energy work community on YouTube is so full of distrust. In my attempt to correct this, I have decided to put together a research paper regarding the types of content in the community and explanations of how they all work, as well as overviews of the most prominent creators of each type of content. I have tried to be as objective as possible in my analysis of each creator and not let bias cloud any of my judgement.

Anyways, I don’t claim this document to be any arbiter of what is right and true in this community, but I at least hope it can serve as a helpful point of reference for anyone in the community, no matter what they listen to.
This is only the first draft, and I intend to periodically revise it in case any information may have changed. Therefore, reviews and criticism of the dossier are highly appreciated on order to help me improve it.

Also, if anyone would like to suggest other creators for me to go over, or mention any information that I may have forgotten about the creators and techniques currently included, it would also be highly appreciated.

Without further adieu, here it is:

9 Likes