Pelvic Power – Male Core [DM+Audio]

Guys, I’m joining your club of fans of this field. I’ve had this field for over three months now, and I can definitely say it started working almost immediately.

Even though I had already worked on my Muladhara and Svadhisthana, this field started working on its own aspects too. Even according to my birth chart, I have huge authority, sexual energy, and willpower, but in the sacrum and lower abdomen area, it was blocked by control, fear, and shame.

Basically, right from the start, I felt my suppressed aggression and some fears coming out, and I started feeling more irritable.

By the way, for the first part of my life, I felt a sense of shame for a very long time, and this emotion was foundational in my life. All of this was seasoning for sexual confidence, especially impulsiveness.

Plus, I spent a very long time working on the topic of forbidding myself from experiencing pleasure-sexual pleasure, and just pleasure from anything in life in general.

But now I clearly understand that over these 3 months something has changed: I have energy, drive, and self-confidence coming from sexual energy. There’s a kind of playfulness, something like flirting with life.

I realize that my energy flows in this area have started working a bit differently than before. I literally feel this “sex with life” happening when you are full of energy, not blocked, and this energy of drive, ambition, and sexuality is boiling inside you.

Literally 20 days after I started using this field, I began using the “Transmute Sexual Energy to Wealth” field. I didn’t see how it affected wealth, but I noticed my sexual energy vanished-it went somewhere else. Maybe if you’re not married, don’t have many sexual partners, or are obsessed with holding onto this sexual energy or directing it somewhere… That is, if you’re single and going crazy because you don’t have sex and need to direct this energy somewhere, then this field is awesome.

But when I started using it, I felt a loss of drive, playfulness, joy, and creativity. Maybe nothing was actually lost, but the feeling was definitely like it was gone. There was none of what I had already gotten used to.

As soon as I removed this field, everything came right back.

I understand that all the notes of shame and insecurity related to sexuality have disappeared. But the coolest thing is that I now have a constant feeling of being alive. You wake up in the morning and realize your male strength is there: you flirt with your wife, show signs of attention because you have playful energy, and it’s not blocked. There is no shame, no tightness, no control. Just enjoyment and pleasure if you want it.

I remember the words of a serial entrepreneur from Silicon Valley who talked about attending events where only select founders were invited. These were closed events, and people there could have sex, or they might not. He described this state where you aren’t having sex, but sexuality is in the air: you feel drive, excitement, and pleasure, even without sex.

For some reason, this analogy came to mind as a comparison.

Pelvic tightness is my main issue, and I worked on it for a long time, but I feel this specific field contributed to releasing that trapped energy. After that, over two months of working with other tools and fields, a lot of energy was released-I felt vibrations and energy release in different parts of the pelvis.

While working out, I started realizing my pelvis became more mobile and flexible. It might not be mega-flexibility or an achievement for someone else, but for me it is, because-imagine a 10 cm thick board that doesn’t move-that’s how tight my body always was. So I notice and feel every single change.

There is definitely more relaxation during sex. You don’t have to hold back; instead, you relax and shift your focus from the groin and head into pure pleasure. You relax and start enjoying the moment.

Probably the coolest thing is the increased sexual energy, drive, and confidence. Maybe removing the blocks even helped align my body, because I always had a pelvic tilt due to tight muscles and fascia (I already wrote about this in some review, I don’t remember which). But in this period, this specific field probably triggered other processes and work with other fields and techniques. I remember the “Core and Lower Back Strength” field came out around that time-yes, it also gave a big push toward relaxing the lower back and overall body alignment.

I realized this field is extremely important, so I decided my wife needed it too. I gave her the female version, adding it to her Mandala Manager, and also added it to the Ancestral Transmitter folder.

Just a few days later, my wife started complaining about uncomfortable sensations in that area, muscle relaxation, and vibrating. I reassured her, explained what the field does, and that such results are possible.

At the exact same time, talking with my dad, I found out that my 70-year-old mother booked a gynecologist appointment because she had some uncomfortable sensations and suspected something was wrong.

I didn’t say anything to my mom, I just understood it was connected, since everything was happening at once. Naturally, all the uncomfortable sensations passed pretty quickly for both my wife and my mom.

I also added this field to Time Breaker-as I mentioned, shame was the dominant feeling in the first half of my life, so I figured it would be better this way. And my ancestors/relatives will also benefit from transmitting this field into the family system.

To recap: I believe the pelvic area is where a massive amount of energy gets blocked, which is connected to your desires, sexuality, vitality, and confidence. This field is for you if you’re ready to unblock life energy , enjoy life, sex, yourself, and have drive and motivation.

6 Likes

Wow! After reading this I‘m pretty sure it will solve a big part for me.

Cooool!

Amazing results!

I want to have Sex with the Universe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I also started using Virtues Joyfulness and Playfulness two weeks after this field. I am sure that they also made a contribution.

3 Likes

If this topic is so meaningful to you, check out the Clearing Relationship Blocks mandala as well. Knowing your story and your parents’ relationship, I really feel like it will make a huge contribution to your life.
I’ve only been using it for a few days, but I’m already noticing it working - and I’m noticing it through my partner.

And you’ll actually be able to start relationships with a clean slate and avoid a huge number of problems in relationships… a huge number.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!

For now I might just start with some flirting :smiley: to get a feel for it

And I could have some fun in Spain, keeping it non Sexual

1 Like