Lucid Dreaming

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/lucid-dreaming/

In lucid dreams, the dreamer realizes they are dreaming even as they remain asleep.

Lucid dreamers are aware of the state they are in and can deliberately perform actions and control events in their dreams. Brain areas that are usually switched off during deep sleep are active in lucid dreamers.

Activated parts of the brain: dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, the bilateral frontopolar prefrontal cortex, the precuneus, the inferior parietal lobules, and the supramarginal gyrus

These are all brain areas related to higher cognitive functions, including attention, working memory, planning, and self-consciousness.

People that are low in certain vitamins tend to have poor dream recall and not have lucid dreams at all.

20 Likes

@Samurai

2 Likes

Samurai will love this.

2 Likes

Ah I see she also did a double-wammy with the release of the pineal gland decalcification :wink:

4 Likes

Holy cow 50 bucks?! Sad to see that :/, hopefully it goes on YouTube one day @Maitreya

How should we use?

Samurai is finally complete lol

3 Likes

I would use this and decalcify pineal gland a couple times before bed/loop it all night or put them in a metal object with FSC and wear it while in bed

lol Samurai’s not even posting because this speaks for itself

Gotta try it out first bro :wink:

2 Likes

Then do it

@samouraï , professional lucid dream audio tester haha.

2 Likes

Dont tell me what to do scrub

5 Likes

More like the guy who failed endless attempts in LD :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll wait for your review brother !

5 Likes

Any reviews here?

1 Like

What vitamins are involved? Does the field address the deficiency?

1 Like

@Maitreya

2 Likes

I would like to hear review on this one. Anyone?

I had years back couple of times lucid dreams, they were special!

Considering buying…

2 Likes

Any intention of sharing them?

1 Like

If this comes on youtube it would break the internet, hopefully it does come on youtube