DM: Ice Walls

https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/dm-ice-walls/

Air Conditioning field;

It will turn the hot air in the surrounding area into cold air. And make the room feeling refreshed.

Also it will put a program in the walls where the mandala is placed to hold this effect. It will take 2-3 days to feel the effects of the mandala.

35 Likes

PERFECT!!! THANKYOU!!!

@Maitreya a fly and mosquito repellent to match it and I’ll be in paradise where I live, PLEASE!

14 Likes

What is the range of this? I love the idea of unwanted animals repellent too :smiley:

3 Likes

30cm for any new mandala

3 Likes

No, this is mandala for environment. Range 10-15m.

18 Likes

Oh my god, the timing is too perfect. Thanks so much, and for making it readily accessible to all.

1 Like

I feel cold breeze from my breath lol
I’m just gonna keep it under my bed

Monster under my bed :x:

Mandala under my bed ✓

12 Likes

Is fire walls coming? The other side of the world is winter :blush:
This gives the idea about (tibetan) tummo mandala. :grin:

9 Likes

I got an idea, a Wind Breaker field [like an automated Wim Hof Method] that creates a shield around your body that blocks cold wind from hitting your body. It could be so strong you can wear a t-shirt and shorts in winter.

Edit: DarkMatter’s idea is better

3 Likes

Having the physical benefits of Wim hof directly is better than a shield based on it I believe.

2 Likes

Is there a compound effect, having more then one in a space?

1 Like

I tried to open the mandala on my laptop. It’s funny that the left side of my laptop screen is cool, yet the right side is hot :sweat_smile:

I alive in Sicily (Italy), and here is very hot…if it works, I send you infinite blessings

5 Likes

is 2-3 days effect depends on the mandala itself,or if it put on the wall?

3 Likes

Good point

1 Like

Beautiful image :star_struck:.

A big thank you Maitreya for this free mandala :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny:

4 Likes

I printed 2 mandalas and put them in two places in my home. It is expected to be 85 degrees today where I live, hopefully, :smiley: I can see some effect today!!

5 Likes

You’re kidding, right?

1 Like

Too low to be hot? haha

1 Like

Yes :joy: :joy:

1 Like