New Audios Uploaded

Audios and DMs upgraded

I will post on this topic when we upload them

15 Likes

Love the DM upgrades. Dear Mai thanks a lot for your work,

4 Likes

Those audios that we upgrade, until few days their DMs will be upgraded too. No need to re-download the DMs.

13 Likes

Thanks for making our life easier.

5 Likes

Yes thank you​:heart:

btw those are uploaded today so you can download them

Thank you! :folded_hands: this was the first time I didn’t get a notification from gumroad about an update, glad I looked at this post the emotional perfection audio is exactly that, perfection :raising_hands: everyone should have that one

1 Like

Is the fast manifestations uploaded on Gumroad? Not seeing an Audio for it.

1 Like

Fast Manifestations + Luck and Abundance this one has audio in it

3 Likes

@NatiNati if you can’t find it, send me PM or write to @yana.v

1 Like

I saw it in Gumroad and downloaded it.

2 Likes

I found it. I had mistaken the name for the attract wealth- fast manifestations with theta.

3 Likes

@Maitreya I have won Energetic Life Coach DM in the lottery on this forum 5 years ago and Genius sent me a DM with a download link. Is there a chance I can get an audio for this field ?

Write to @yana.v

1 Like