Maitreya Forum -- 1st Anniversary Today πŸŽ‰

Congratulations @Maitreya @Genius @Vega :tada: :woman_mage: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

anni

Thank you very much for your amazing work!

23 Likes

It’s also my anniversary of joining too! That’s cool

7 Likes

Thanks, guys!
I am very happy we are one year together and help and improve each other. :blue_heart: :pray:

23 Likes

Btw, this was the first post back then :joy::
https://forum.maitreyafields.com/t/welcome-to-the-lounge/8

6 Likes

Wuuuuuuuhuuuu!!! Congratulations :clap::clap::clap::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::medal_military::100::100::checkered_flag:

6 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Would never have thought it. I was late to the party - but I’m here to stay.

Congrats Maitreya - You have certainly made a big impact on this community and changed the lives of many and many more to come.

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

7 Likes

6 Likes

Wow, so much great work here in only 1 yr - really looking forward to the next year - Thank you Maitreya!

7 Likes

I’m glad to find your field and let me feel the miracle of life. Thank you for bringing us light and love :sparkling_heart::rainbow::candy::four_leaf_clover::blossom::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Congrats to all on the anniversary! Thank you Maitreya for everything!!:heart::heart::rose::rose:

8 Likes

This still feels like yesterday, Thank you, everyone, for your love and support. :heart:

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

15 Likes

Congratulations @Maitreya and team. My sincerest appreciation for how you’ve contributed to my physical experience. I look forward to the love and creativity that is all of you. :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Congratulations to Maitreya and all the team :tada::partying_face: !!!

Thank you for your work, for creating these energy fields that improve our lives :relieved:.

7 Likes