High vibration

wat are the benefits of a high vibration is it just your more resilient

1 Like

It’s a time waste to read about that it should be experienced but i can garantuee you that everyone wants this.

4 Likes

Without high vibration, there will be no positive manifestation. It is so important.

1 Like

Higher vibration can also be said as more consciousness. Look up Dr. David R. Hawkins on YouTube for some very good info on what is to be gained by moving up the scale.

2 Likes

4 Likes

What is it like to have strong energy?
What is it about having a strong vibration? what is the difference between energy and vibration ?!

And also, what is used for manifestation, energy or vibration ?!

2 Likes

Kinda both with manifestation I have dm warrior presence and it feels like a lot of chi coursing through me strong energy also I do a kudalini every week and that also boost my energy it just feels like strong surge with that meditation.i don’t difference between energy and vibe I don’t, someone would really resilient if they had strong vibe cause they probably have to deal with low vibe. Both on manifistation cause u can use sexual energy to manifest and vibe to also anyway that how I see it lol

1 Like

The higher your vibration the more powerful you are and power is anything advantageous.

1 Like
 true that man..

bukia blade regrowing

wat type music u like Vincent

These are made by Light Beings in certain parts of Europe where Jesus traveled. It’s probably Jesus Divine Justice Energy. I would also call it Divine Judgement. It’s probably made by Jesus himself. Jesus is still around and alive and is Omnipresent. The demons that rule this world are now getting what is coming to them and there is no escape.

I feel that the crop circles are all Jesus Energy and they are likely the most powerful tools for Ascension. When people step inside these crop circles, they are miraculously healed.

You can check out my music playlists in my YouTube channel to see what type of music I listen to.

2 Likes

maitreya field lifting vibrations is the best field there is, other fields may as well not exist for me it changes every aspect of life to the plus

1 Like