Has Anyone Else Been Feeling This Intense Energy Lately?

There is actually a pretty interesting concentration of astrological aspects happening around October 2–4, and several of them overlap at almost exactly the same time.

The strongest period seems to be roughly October 1–4, with some of the themes potentially being noticeable for several days before and after the exact aspects.

Here’s what is happening:

October 2 — Mercury square Mars

This aspect is traditionally associated with a much faster and more reactive mind. Communication can become sharper, patience can become shorter, and things that have been irritating us quietly may suddenly come out.

It can feel like:

• “I need to say this NOW.”
• impatience with people or situations
• arguments or unusually direct conversations
• making decisions faster than usual
• mental overstimulation
• finally confronting something we have been avoiding

The useful side of this energy is that it can give us the courage to address something we have been postponing.

October 2 — Mercury square Pluto

Only hours later, Mercury also squares Pluto.

This adds a much deeper psychological quality to the picture.

Things that have been buried can suddenly become impossible to ignore. We may find ourselves obsessively thinking about a situation, analyzing someone’s motives, revisiting old conversations, or wanting to get to the absolute truth of something.

It can bring difficult but revealing conversations.

Sometimes the question becomes:

“What have I known for a long time but refused to fully acknowledge?”

October 3 — Mars opposite Pluto

This is probably the most intense aspect of the whole configuration.

Mars represents action, drive, anger and will, while Pluto is traditionally associated with power, transformation, endings and what has been suppressed beneath the surface.

When they oppose each other, situations that have been building for some time can reach a breaking point.

Astrologically, this can correspond with themes such as:

• accumulated frustration finally exploding
• power struggles
• very strong determination
• suddenly deciding “enough is enough”
• ending situations that have become unsustainable
• confronting control issues
• taking drastic action after a long period of tolerating something

The constructive expression of this aspect is enormous determination and the ability to finally change something that we previously felt unable to change.

October 3 — Venus turns retrograde

At almost the same time, Venus stations retrograde in Scorpio.

This shifts attention toward relationships, attachment, values, money, self-worth and unresolved emotional material.

Retrograde periods are traditionally viewed less as “something bad happening” and more as periods of reassessment.

Old relationship dynamics, feelings or questions about what we genuinely value can return for another look.

October 4 — Sun opposite Saturn

Then comes a very different energy.

After all the intensity of Mars and Pluto, the Sun-Saturn opposition can feel like reality arriving and asking:

“Okay. Now what are you going to do about it?”

Saturn is associated with responsibility, consequences, boundaries, maturity and long-term decisions.

This can sometimes feel heavy or sobering, but it can also help turn emotional reactions into practical decisions.

So we have a fascinating sequence:

Thoughts and words become intense → hidden frustrations surface → something reaches a breaking point → relationships and values are reconsidered → reality and responsibility enter the picture.

Of course, astrology doesn’t mean that everyone will experience these things in the same way. Your personal natal chart matters enormously, and astrology itself should be treated as a symbolic framework rather than a scientifically established causal mechanism.

Have you noticed anything unusual since the end of September?

7 Likes

I am a different person lately. I started my spiritual practice more seriously. More impatient but somehow dint lash out luckily , if nt that would take a few days to resolve​:sob: i notice more manipulation within my energy, there is something on the front line that is causing confusion and that is effecting my work and everything else, lack clarity. Alsl How my parents are not letting me who i am. I am now chasing my own dreams and freedom instead of living someone elses dream.. these happened within these few days

2 Likes

I have a penchant for unusually direct conversation s, let’s see how bad I can get. Thank you for the word of caution :pink_heart:

2 Likes

Today I‘m having one of the best days in a long time.

It‘s really not about the content of my day, but the mood and Energy I have.

This morning I spent helping a friend moving a lot of Stuff from one place to the other. Tiresome work, didn‘t matter though.

I didn‘t get tired​:joy:

As I‘m writing now I still have Energy to spare. My Vibe is so high, nothing can stop it. I love this so so much.

ENERGYYYY YEAH

6 Likes

Same! The new 5D connection audio and emotional perfection audios have me blissed out today.. best day I’ve had in in a long time!

Happy Feel Good GIF

7 Likes

I feel the same way! I have been feeling great! But after reading this post… now I am FREAKING OUT! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Gonna spend the weekend in hiding lol.

3 Likes

HAHAHA YEAH FREAK OUT MAN​:joy::joy:

Lets goooo

1 Like

Apparently, there may also be interference from spacecraft.

This week, SpaceX, Elon Musk’s aerospace company, carried out several rocket launches. At the same time, the U.S. military has acknowledged deploying “on-orbit space control weapons,” although the government has not publicly disclosed exactly what those weapons are or when they were deployed.

1 Like