FREE: Soul Reunification [DM + Audio]

All the fields we create for spiritual development include working on other levels and lifetimes, and ensuring that the information reaches the soul and is given to it if necessary.

9 Likes

I feel this has an effect, things are moving in the positive direction for me, thank you!

1 Like

@Maitreya The audio is for setting intentions.

Does adding the DM SOUL REUNIFICATION mandala (without intentions) to Mandalas Manager make it easier to get results from my mandalas?

Can I also add intentions with the mandala or just with the audio?

Is the mandala just a booster?

Thank you.

1 Like

Play audio, set the intention, add the mandala to the folder. Done

1 Like

In psychology, there are several schools of thought that work with subpersonalities.

Typically, this takes anywhere from three months to years of regular work.
The current field allows specific requests regarding subpersonalities to be processed for the very short period of time and at all levels, not just in this life.

It’s impressive.

I took several topics for myself. First - the topic of shame, because there was so much of it in my life.

Then I asked the personalities that feel shame to show themselves and talk about their fears and anxieties. I told them that I wanted to heal them to achieve wholeness.

The body’s reaction was immediate: I started yawning and tearing up. This always happens during deep work. After few days, I realize that this aspect no longer bothers me. It’s truly amazing.

This way, I have processed over 10-12 aspects that were concerning me.

It’s a very cool thing, and the fact that it’s free is a great contribution to our lives.

Thank you, Maitreya

6 Likes

I need to try this one, too. I never asked them to talk to solve the issue.

1 Like

I started using the Business Connector mandala, even though I don’t have a full-fledged business yet.

After the mandala appeared, I resisted working with it for about a day.
Then I took the Soul Reunification mandala and asked for the parts of me that avoid doing business to show up.

A strong reaction followed - memories came up from when I had a business with a partner and the painful breakup after that, plus another unsuccessful business experience, and even a childhood situation when my father wasn’t paid back a large amount of money, had to close his business, and couldn’t recover afterward.
As a child, I could feel all of that.

So this started deep inner work around the theme of business - processing connected traumas.

That’s why I consider this field very powerful.

5 Likes

My mum also had to close her business. I completely forgot about this and how this could affect my attempts. Thank you, you always hit the right spot

3 Likes

right on time too, I need to make moves but there were was energetic bindings literally stopping me … this field did address a schema that was ignoring problems not communicating with the other which was resisting for good reason - Thank you Maitreya.

Guys, work with this field in the context of:

Self-rejection
Rejection of others
Rejection of life
Rejection of money

The world is a reflection of you. If you aren’t receiving something, it means you are closed off to it and are rejecting it.

6 Likes