Ego Detachment Course: 30 Days Challenge

Hey, guys!
We’re inviting you to a 30-day challenge for the Ego Detachment Course. All you need is about 30 minutes a day and a blank notebook to use during this time.

We’ve opened topics in the forum where you can share with other participants, discuss your experiences, and share any thoughts on the topics.

If you have friends who could benefit from this free 30-day course, feel free to share it with them. It would help us spread the word about our new blog faster.

@joybot Will publish a topic in the forum every time there is a new post on the blog. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have been enjoying this reading very much! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Thank you for the feedback. :slight_smile: I was wondering if there would be interest in similar types of courses that are not digital mandalas. In my astrological chart, I have an aspect for such a thing, but I’ll see if people are interested in something like that.

We are testing the level of usefulness. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think with the Ego series you already covered the most important topic for spiritual seeekers. Besides that the quantity of material to be covered is so much I wouldn’t know where to begin.
Personally, I would love to know more about the 114 chakras in the body (where they are, what acupuncture points and meridian correspond to them, practices to open them - i know you have a DM for it and I have every intention to try it at some point but I do love meditation and energy work). Other topics that I know of and can’t find resources on would be: the star above the head and below the feet, opening the third eye (diet, meditative techniques etc.) how to charge hands with energy to heal others (with consent obviously), balancing jing chi and shen, how to be the most compassionate to others and oneself as we ascend, directing prana/qi to make one’s body more buoyant/light or heavier (I have seen it done but no one out there is explaining it). I know it’s a lot but believe me, I held back :sweat_smile:

On that note, just keep doing this honestly. I am fortunate to have the benefits of your healing energy and I feel just as fortunate for as many things as I can possibly learn from you on this forum. Even if it is kitchen recipes I will read it all lol.

1 Like