-90% on all medallions

We still have quite a few medallions left in stock, and we’d really like to clear the remaining inventory. :sparkles:

So we’re bringing the sale back — this time with 90% OFF all medallions!

Shop the remaining collection at maitreyacosmetics.com while stock lasts.

Please check the customs duties and import fees applicable in your country, as these are the responsibility of the customer. As this is a final clearance sale, all purchases are final and cannot be returned or refunded.

8 Likes

Medallions can be impacted by other frequencies? Or the imprint of field is permanent and cannot be impacted?

I had an issue previously when I bought a few flower remedies and unknowingly placed them close to sound frequencies and that changed the structure of the remedies LOL. However that is a liquid not solid like a medallion.

They are permanent. Nothing can change them, except me. :grinning_face:

5 Likes

@Maitreya

“Attract Women Pendant” SOLD OUT :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

What is sold out is sold out. We don’t have more.

Thank you very much for the sale in the shop. :folded_hands:

2 Likes

May I ask how many we can wear together (I am expecting a as much as you can handle answer :winking_face_with_tongue:), if we can remove them from their chain and out them together with others in one chain and if we can carry them around or we need to wear them in our neck for them to work.

2 Likes

As many as you can handle yes :smiley:

You can wear them in your pocket if you want to​:+1:t4:

You mean have them in my pocket is enough?

1 Like

Yes. Not wear :smiley:

1 Like

And can I move them to one chain? I suppose the small round maitreya sign is for cosmetic reasons and can be removed?

1 Like

You can move them on one chain, but you will need a cramping tool for that. (Idk if that is the right word)

I did that as well.

Keep one of the round Ones on the Chain, you don‘t need them all, but definitely keep one on.

It has Maitreyas Field integrator Primer Field on it​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! We sincerely apologize for the significant delay with the shipments.

As a small gift for the inconvenience, we will add 3 complimentary medallions to every delayed order. Please message us and let us know which ones you would like. If we don’t receive a message from you, we will choose 3 medallions that we feel are most suitable for you.

All delayed shipments will be sent out on September 15th.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

You can PM ME

1 Like

Next week will be the final week that our medallions are available for sale. After that, they will be completely removed from the store.

If there is anything you have been wanting to get, this is your last chance.

We will also include a few random medallions as gifts in your shipments. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

@Maitreya Hello, what is the minimum purchase quantity for the gift medallions?

How many medallions are included?

In the past, I’ve had issues with shipments to my country from other stores—they simply didn’t arrive.

Does DHL deliver right to my home?

I am on the purchase page.

Thanks.

There is no minimum purchase quantity. We have never had problems with DHL, except for delays, but not lost packages, so… You should check whether there are taxes for customs clearance (outside of Europe); this is the customer’s responsibility.

@Maitreya Paying taxes isn’t a problem; I just want the package to actually arrive at my home.

Can I pay the taxes to DHL upon delivery? Is that possible?

If I buy 2 or 3 medallions, how many—and which ones—can you include as a free gift?

Thank you very much.

No. They send you information on your email address how to pay.

We will include 2-3 medallions, as it’s the last week and we will no longer have them, so we will gift as many as we can. :slight_smile:

@Maitreya When DHL sends the package, do you know how the taxes are paid?

What do I do after paying? It’s my first time.

How long does it take to arrive in a North American country? Somewhere near the United States, lol.

Can I choose the medallions? 2 o 3?

Thanks.