Why Fields? and what a strange question indeed

How I see it is that our natural and primal state in the illusion of history is a forest, fields is what happened later, it’s the taming of nature because of insecurity beliefs and fear of hunger and lack. Forest is when you trust nature, the one outside and the one inside telling you that what grows without effort outside is what is needed in your body inside, the perfect harmonious organic system, the forest. I know my post doesn’t have much of a point, it’s just a smiley… but one day when we will stop with fields and embrace the forest… The reason of a feeling of lack is cultivation of fields (yes, yes, where I’m at I still fall for that trap)
How cool would it be to use Maitreya Forrests. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like the depth of your thoughts.

Maybe it’s because we should tame our nature back to its primal state.

But more seriously, I think the word “fields” just means a group of thoughts/energies in this case.
And considering it’s done by a person for a specific purpose, I like fields better than forests. Although I could get soo deep and say that forests are done by the supreme self, hence they are also artificial. Woow, maybe that’s the greater illusion.

1 Like

Interesting thoughts… but yes fields is simply short for “morphogenetic fields” aka “morphic fields” which is basically defined by an energetic force that carries or relays information. Similar to an electromagnetic field, or a scalar field, but in the case of morphic fields they carry information or “instructions” that work with your own energetic field (biofield) and energy system to create changes. So that’s where the word comes from. I like the comparison though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes of course field is reffering to your body field, and scalar field, the question is why do we use the word field… when there was only forest there was no concept of field, a field needs a human to flatten a territory so that he can labor it. Maybe I’m wrong on this one so I’ll ask, Does nature produce fields by itself? When there’s a hole in a forest it’s a plain…
I started writing actually about the concept of what was there before the tohou vavohou, or what the bible translates as “a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep” which are all words of duality, which are all words. how I perceive this “before” because no concept of time either, is that it’s not a thing as it is not nothing and that we can’t approach or define it with language because language is already inhabitated by a concept of things. Not only that the tools we have which are of definition and measure cannot help us with the knowledge of it, and no not in silence either for silence is an opposite and thus a thing of measure… and still I want to describe it knowing it does injustice to it, knowing that what I’m doing is of the impossible because it’s a non being, even transcending the concept of void, or antimatter or whatnot. it’s an apo-thing (yes made this word up). Why I want to describe it, or carress this “idea” because where we are is a temple, a construct, and there is a door to it which is closed by the limiting gods whatever they may be, but the feeling our temple is inside something that is of the unbuild, a non construct, and we never left it, for the temple cannot not be of it.

1 Like

and yes I heard about Samadhi, and I think it’s beyond that.

1 Like

that is precisely the point.

1 Like