Playlist to win the lottery

I would like to present my playlist to win the lottery, what do you think and any suggestions? I would like to present my playlist to win the lottery, what do you think and any suggestions? I will be using all of these audios on storage items. Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube
POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY: Attract Good Fortune and Miracles W/ Law of Attraction Vibration - YouTube
A life of Magical Abundance (morphic/psychic energetically programmed) - YouTube
Win LOTTO and Games of Chance - YouTube
Win Lottery and Attract Money / Energetically Programmed Audio - YouTube
Probability Alteration and Luck - YouTube
Million Dollar Empire Mindset - YouTube

2 Likes

Lol you guys are silly to think that someone will just make an audio to win jackpot in lottery you have to be 0.001% minds in the world. This isn’t McDonalds listen to mp3 and win millions lol. I think Sapien could possibly do it (with his mind, not to audio) but he is in some kind of a saint journey.

I however think you can have small winnings and possibly turn the return ratio to positive which is already huge.

Otherwise think about psychic conceptual remote viewing the end result without affecting the timeline.