This field will help you to smash p…n addiction while making you feel strong inside, motivated, with big willpower, more focused and awakened, self empowerment for nofap and no pn.
Jing and Semen retention are increased 5 times more than normal, but with that we included in the field automated microcosmic orbit movement. You can start seeing growth in testises.
When people are fighting with their addictions, the perception of time in their mind slows down. And when you say “from now on I will stop this”, half an hour can feel like 2 days. So we included in the field speeding in your perception of time that will last around 24 hours.
If you relapse, effects like zenkai-booster will be activated and you will come back stronger than before.
Semen empowerment which would include prevention of nightfall and resorption of your semen by your own body (semen has calcium, phosphorus, lecithin, cholesterol, albumin…) and also distribute semen through your whole body and up to your third eye (transmutation)
Reduction of prolactin, boost testosterone
Clearing and balancing your lower chakras
We decided to use silent Fire Crackling Sound Effect, so hope you enjoy it!
Thank you, especially for that automated micro cosmic orbit. I always feel as if I do it wrong, this will help me as I learn to do it on my own. Then when I master that, this will reinforce this! Thank you Maitreya!
Idk if it’s this field but I attempted to make some research on Reddit yesterday, and here’s the result;
I could not stand more than ~1 minute to a nude subreddit. 90% of the pics literally seemed disgusting, and the remaining 10% was “meh, yeah it’s a fine erotic pose” but they didn’t compel me at all.
Actually, I had gotten to this phase before using Maitreya’s field a few times due to other subs and my own will, but it was coming and going. I’ve been using only this field for the past week, and it’s there. Visuals no longer affect me as they did before.
Ok so I kinda held off on posting this earlier but I saw that others had this as well so i’ll share my experience:
This field is potent. It engorges me with a lot of energy. But uh, let’s say perhaps too much energy. I would typically feel a higher sensitivity and arousal which would lead to relapse. I don’t put blame on Maitreya however, since I’m still in my late teens so I already have a high level of naturally occurring hormones. I’ve found that pairing this with Sapien’s Ojas field helps to take the edge off of it, so if anyone feels overwhelmed by this audio then I suggest you do that.