Bruce Lee's Knowledge (Patreon Exclusive)

https://gumroad.com/l/miDxp

Dear @Maitreya thank you for creating this valuable field for Bruce Lee, my idol of martial arts!!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am very interested in obtaining this field because I am a direct descendant of him LOL however I have some questions about it:

1. “Bruce Lee’s psyche and belief systems and models” I would like to know what this includes? discipline to exercise? habits literally developed by Bruce Lee? your obsession with having a perfectly structured body with muscles? Be prepared to be able to fight at any time before any challenge that comes along the way like he used to do?
    Please excuse me if there are a lot of questions, just want to understand better what kind of psyche would be discharged on me.

2. “His movements in martial arts” Does that mean I still need to train Jeet kune Do? Or can I instinctively know when I am in a dangerous situation? Will it give me a different body language when I walk around? running?

3. In the Nikola Tesla field it is mentioned that to download his mentality it takes 3 months, in the case of Bruce Lee’s knowledge, how long does it take to download it completely?

Thank you very much for your kind response! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

It means you will get his teachings of matrial arts and their philosophy, not to fight around people on streets. :smiley:

When matrial arts are downloaded your body will know the moves of them and you can react as instinct or intuitively.

8 Likes

Dear Maitreya, I appreciate very much that you have taken the time to answer my questions, very kind! just if it’s not much of a hassle, is there any estimated time to download martial arts? :grinning: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Around 20 days i think it will be enough.

5 Likes

Ahahah, this reminds me of the matrix when Neo downloads the karate moves.

8 Likes

its like the same situation my dear friend! :smile: :smile: :smile:

4 Likes

Day 1, I listened to the field throughout the night, I still have not felt any difference, I could say that it is a very relaxing field, likewise while I was listening and feeling it, images of the great teacher Bruce Lee came to me warming up.

At this point @Maitreya I would like to consult, should I be aware when listening to him? or can i do it while i sleep?

@SAK I will keep this thread updated for 20 days in a row.

A hug to all, thank you very much @Maitreya for this great field! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Nice, we would love to see your journey bro, keep it up :muscle: :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you very much my brother! I will do! A big hug!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Day 2, Hello friends! I hope with all my heart that you are all very well! I want to tell you that at night I fell asleep listening to the audio, all night in a loop, when I woke up I felt a sensation of greater awareness of my body, and for a strange reason that may be subjective, I felt that my movements at the time of doing my Personal hygiene were faster, I’ll keep you posted! Great field!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley:

7 Likes

Great that you’re already feeling the effects bro.

And it’s just been day 2

Imagine after a few weeks, people would actually mistake you for Bruce Lee himself. LOL

Anyway, good shit brah. Keep making progress

4 Likes

heee , good one , but not bruce lee , he will have his own identity ,

Gian Lee

2 Likes

hehe yes brother little by little I understand that this will take time but I will be able to share my results of this field with you with great pleasure, thank you for encouraging me with your comment !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Of course my dear brother! so it will be, always with my own identity Gian Lee, thanks for your friendship brother !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

You can multitask and also sleep and get benefits from it :relieved:

3 Likes

Day 3, I was looping this field all night, I honestly consider that my awareness of my body is increasing slightly, I feel more confident in that sense. However, it may be an isolated case, but when I woke up around 3 in the morning a phrase came to my mind very clear that said, “No one can kill you unless you want to kill yourself.” I will continue updating friends !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

13 Likes

Thanks for your big answere!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

You integrate it very fast, nice! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Maitreya for this incredibble field!!! you are very kind!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::grinning:

4 Likes