Eye Seduction

Hello All

Is there a program that adds eye seduction for men. That can help with my dating life like expressing my masculine sexuality through my eyes ?

Thanks

1 Like

There isnt any from maitryea and won’t be in future either. Cuz it’s not really nice if people seduces each other magically with eyes even if the person doesn’t want to be with the guy or women who has this power. You wouldn’t like it if someone does that to you either so no…

4 Likes

Not quite this, but there are good attraction audios which I am sure help to some extent. Hunter eyes are also more attractive in men, for which there is audio there

1 Like

Maitreya has already said in several of her attraction videos that it doesn’t work this way. If someone already has some attraction towards you, then her energy work can strengthen and grow that attraction.

But, if they are not already interested in you, then nothing Maitreya does will change that. Love-based energy work will NEVER violate free will.

4 Likes

Thats what i would like to see if that person already has some attraction to you.