Entrepreneur Mindset

The power of an entrepreneurial mindset is obvious when you think about it. Entrepreneurs succeed like they do because they think, act, and view the world differently from most people.

There are so many reasons why an entrepreneurial mindset matters. For example, developing an entrepreneurial mindset can help to reduce doubt, fear, and anxiety. It can also help to drive action, focus, and growth.

In short, an entrepreneurial mentality is the foundation of business success. With this field you will start to getting a lot more insights and points of view for your business / job and also daily life. This will expand your mindset and boost your creativity tremendously.

Field removes energy blocks and subconsciousness beliefs that are sabotaging you.

Playlist for Business Series > Here <

11 Likes

:smiley::heart_eyes:

Im not doing business and unemployment. But becoming entrepreneur is my dream and my goal so i will start listen this.

2 Likes

@lovelifesomuch

Your wish is my command beloved.

Cypher, are you Quadible Integrity by chance?

1 Like

I doubt.
Lol.

2 Likes

I doubt that I am, I am the I am and nothing else chief. :dove:
Everyone is Quadible Integrity because we are all connected to the one divine consciousness.

6 Likes

This is the answer :ok_hand: :smiley:

2 Likes

Today I happened to read this article

And realize you quoted this audio description from this article, right? And these are the 20 business mindsets you’ve put into this audio, right? If it true this field is awesome! @Maitreya

2 Likes

We used this as inspiration and also put many stuff from it, but there are also additional which are not written there.

9 Likes

Please mandalize this one.

3 Likes

New verb! Love it.

3 Likes

Bosted version here:
https://www.maitreyastore.com/p/entre…

2 Likes