Corona Stop Mutations and Healing

This audio will stop coronavirus mutations and will create antibodies for prevention. The vibration of healing plants will be integrated into your system and also your immune system will be boosted. Lungs regeneration is included into the field and expanding of their capacity.

15 Likes

very cool.

1 Like

Great to have it just in case.

2 Likes

I’m no doc, clearly, but I often wonder about the ‘immune system boosting’ aspect to many corona-fighting audios. A lot of severe reactions covid causes happen due to our immune systems overreacting to corona and causing inflammation. And for folks like me, who are auto-immune and our immune systems are so damn sensitive it mistakes parts of our own bodies for enemies, I don’t know if I can safely use this. It looks so damn good, though…

2 Likes

I am also not a doctor, but if your immune system is overreacting it is obviously because you already have a problem there, a truly strong and healthy immune system would react properly and eliminate the virus, without more or less than necessary.

3 Likes

In addition autoimmune diseases should be treated with vitamin D.

1 Like

Yup, been doing so for years since we have a tendency to have low levels.

I read that overreaction of the immune system is generated by the Cytokine release syndrome, that trigger a lot of White T Cells which disable the chance of fighting infection and inflammation.
That is sort of an allergy, and is presented in some persons, but I read some medications could induce that syndrome.

1 Like

Maitreya : you are a beautiful person, I think!

3 Likes

We have thinked for that. :wink:
There is some strange reaction on people who get coronavirus with their immune system (not all of them), that make it worse. Side effects are reduced from that so i hope people with auto-immune diseases to can reap the benefits from this audio too.

6 Likes

Could you add uv ray energy so that it will destroy corona from your body or environment around you? I think it will make this field complete :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s great - thank you.

1 Like

Better to be separated.

5 Likes

Hello, can I put this into Emitter.
Or if not then how many time I need hear a day so it is not overload. Thank you

1 Like

you can put it in a field emitter

2 Likes

Audio to DM on this one??? Soon?