Outrageous ![]()
This is very strong i love it.
Now for the weird experience.
I’m sensing a “spirit” who might be a new guide (Not sure yet. because this man is pretty demanding)
There’s another answer that came up actually, That he is me in my past life.
His presence gets clearer when i am focusing on this DM.
He seems to have lots of feelings regarding his grandchild. When i am ignoring him i feel anxiety. When i acknowledge, i feel his genuine feelings.
He wants to connect with this grandchild and help her.
The message is so strong.
Any inputs? or suggestions? Maybe i should contact a pro psychic?
I’ve finally gotten around to this series - it only took me 5 years ))
I’ve been using it for less than a week, but during the first couple of days, the information was processing very intensely. Yesterday, I felt completely exposed and became extremely sensitive to words and reactions. Something surfaced from the depths of my subconscious that had been sitting there for years, or maybe even past lives.
Here’s what happened. I said something to my wife, and she responded with something like, “You’re distracting me right now, I’m busy…”
It hurt me so much that I was ready to get a divorce over it. I was pacing around, unable to calm down. To take the edge off, I usually like to use the Freedom of the Soul field, which normally clears away negative feelings in just a few minutes. But when I turned it on this time, nothing happened. Even with this field, it took me an hour and a half, if not more, just working with it to finally calm down. Plus, my whole body was vibrating, and I had strong muscle reactions in different areas, as if something was being released.
Clearly, a massive layer of information, feelings, and emotions came up from my subconscious and stayed in my field.
I didn’t realize right away that my reaction was caused by the field. I only figured it out late in the evening before bed while working with the Future Self field.
It’s a good thing I had the wisdom to stay quiet all evening, or I definitely would have messed things up and gotten a divorce. ))
Coincidentally, my wife turned out to be extremely sensitive that day, too. Late in the evening, she just started crying from all the accumulated emotions related to living in a country at war. This happens to her sometimes. A day before this, I had set two fields as her phone wallpaper: Freedom of the Soul + "Parasympathetic Nervous System Activation. It was as if I knew she would need them.
For the night, I set the Kozyrev Mirrors field, and by morning, all the symptoms were completely gone, as if yesterday’s mental adventures had never happened. We both woke up feeling refreshed, even though my wife didn’t sleep well that night.
Granted, in the morning, I still reacted a bit too sharply to a social media post (context: it affects my self-esteem), but I realized what was going on and linked it back to the field. It seems the field really brought up some very deep layers of emotional baggage from my subconscious. I’ll keep observing.
Thanks for the insights. Freedom of the Soul is so much needed for all of us. Try Erase affirmations and feelings field it works wonders.
You went through quite a major crisis.
When someone is working with energies, it’s better not to make any sudden or drastic decisions, because 3–4 days later it often passes and you end up wondering how you could have been so convinced by those feelings and thoughts when now you feel like a completely different person. Good for you for holding yourself back — remember that for the future.
Years ago, I used several fields, I ended up arguing with my husband for 8 hours straight without a break. We didn’t even go to the bathroom.
Good thing he had the patience to put up with me.
There was no reason for it at all, it just came completely out of nowhere and I lost my temper like a child… but the anger was insanely strong… I can’t even remember the last time I felt like that, even to something serious…
As my wife used to say, the main thing in family life is learning to imagine a waterfall at the right time. ![]()
Interesting… it just occurred to me that this might actually be the effect of the Law of Wisdom field, which I’ve been using for a few months now.
I hadn’t even thought to write about it before… but reading the description just now, I realize I’m already experiencing so many of the effects mentioned there.
I have been wanting to try this field for a long time. Everyone I have spoken to tells me that it’s the best field ever… and also that the healing crisis was completely bonkers
so I guess I have been scared haha.
I have a few more I have scheduled on the way here, pretty sure I will be trying it soon
Feel free to share any tips in the meantime please!
The most profound rule of the spiritual world I’ve learned is that whatever you dwell on, you will inevitably experience.
That is, if you think something is hard, the world will confirm that it’s hard, and you’ll see for yourself that it is.
If you choose to believe that everything will turn out in the best and safest way for you, that is exact experience you’ll live through.
I’m sure you’re more than ready for this series of fields.
It takes such immense courage to fully experience one’s feelings in everyday life - to not run away from sadness, powerlessness, or hopelessness, but to face them head-on. Courage and awareness.
But it really looks like I’ve been avoiding and suppressing certain emotions for a long time. And this applies to more than just this one life
Well Said. I was avoiding the feelings with in myself a lot. The realized that true work is sit with the feeling and transmute it properly so that it will be resolved at the root level.